After making my tiny Disney Princesses in early 2013, I tried my hand at a little Hermione Granger. I was never really satisfied with her – she seemed to be lacking that special something that makes a doll finished – and so I put her away to return to her at a later date.
Last night I gave her new legs, and armature, which was difficult to get in given that I usually build the doll around the wire structure, but I succeeded and I’m much happier with her! I gave her hair a bit of a trim, and will probably still restyle it at some point, but for now she passes the carry test, in that I’ve carried her around in my bag all day!
It’s truly incredible what a difference posable arms make! Until next time, C.